NATSU subtitle support software
NATSU is software that works with servers. Subtitles created using NATSU will be directly stored on a server, enabling you to manage everything from final verification to delivery of the subtitles. Fujiyama accepts orders of translation and synchronous delivery of movies/subtitles, and provides ASP (NATSU and the subtitle management system) of 2SDS.
■We issue an ID and password to a translator, so the person in charge of translation can create multilingual data while performing tasks using their own computer.
■Created multilingual data will be automatically uploaded to the server, where it is stored as deliverable data.
■Management of IDs and passwords enables relevant personnel to check the data before delivering it.
*Sample screen of NATSU
NATSU performance instruction movie
- System setup
- Inputting of subtitles (playing a movie)
- Inputting of subtitles (acquiring time codes)
- Inputting of subtitles (inputting subtitle text)
- Inputting of subtitles (checking stored subtitles)
- Inputting of subtitles (changing IN point and OUT pint)
- Inputting of subtitles (using the fine adjustment button)
- Premature ending of a program
- Delivery of subtitles